They also work in partnership with the statutory bodies in Medway and across Kent, ensuring that appropriate policies, procedures, and practices are in place and implemented.
Protecting children is everybody's business and adults have a responsibility to report abuse. If you are concerned about a child's welfare or safety you can discuss your concerns in confidence with the local children's services.
Contact details below:
Adult and Children's Team
Kent ME4 4TR
Phone: 01634 334466 / Fax 01634 333188
Out of hours: 0845 762 6777
For further information please visit the Medway Council website or use the contact numbers below:-
- Police - 01622 690690
- NSPCC national helpline - 0808 800 5000
If you are experiencing domestic abuse, you can get support & advice by contacting one of the agencies below:
- Police Domestic Abuse Unit - 01634 792306/7/8
- Women's Aid 24hr National Domestic Violence Helpline - 0808 2000 247
- Women's Support Service - 01622 761146
- One Stop Shop - 01634 332091
- Men's Advice Line - 0808 8010 327
For more information on domestic abuse and its effects on women and children, visit the Women's Aid website.