Patients who are registered with any of the following practices in Medway are being encouraged to join a Patient Participation Group (PPG).
- Dr Tandon and Partner, Rochester Healthy Living Centre.
- Thorndike Centre Surgery.
- Woodlands Family Practice.
- Dr. Ferrin, Haworth, Quigley, Rainham Healthy Living Centre.
- Thames Avenue Surgery.
- Churchview Practice, Rainham Healthy Living Centre.
- Westdrive and Stonecross surgeries.
- Esplanade Surgery.
- Higham Surgery.
- Parkwood Health Centre.
- Pump Lane Surgery.
- Tunbury Avenue Surgery.
- Malling Health Group.
- The Kings Family Practice.
- Sunlight Centre Surgery.
- Wigmore Medical Centre.
- Churchill Avenue Surgery.
- Courtview Surgery.
- Upper Canterbury Street Practice.
- Railside Surgery.
- Stonecross and West Drive Surgeries.
- The Elms Medical Practice.
- The Parks Medical Centre.
- King George Road Surgery.
- Apex Medical Centre.
Dr Peter Green, Medway Clinical Commissioning Group’s Shadow Accountable Officer said: “Patient Participation Groups are a great way for people to get involved with their GP practice.
"Working in partnership with practice staff, PPGs can make a real difference by contributing to the improvement of services, communication with the wider practice population and helping patients to take more responsibility for their health.”
For more information, contact Fiona Gaylor on 01634 335173 or email: email@example.com
19 July 2012