BMJ learning module for Antenatal and newborn screening
Developed in association with the UK National Screening Committee.
After completing this module, you should:
- Understand the principles of screening and how they are applied in practice
- Know what NHS antenatal and newborn screening programmes are available
- Know where to find reliable information about screening
- Be able to advise patients about the timing of screening tests
- Feel confident to handle positive or missing screening results.